[NCSG-EC] URGENT - Temporary alternate for tomorrow

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Jul 12 09:33:17 EEST 2017

Dear all,

I just received the message below from Ed. He is indeed leaving.

This means we need to appoint a temporary alternate(s) for him until
Abu Dhabi as well as put his council position up for election (1-year
term).

As there's council meeting *tomorrow*, we don't have time for a call
before that. So I propose appoint Avri as temporary alternate just for
tomorrow with quick unless-nobody-objects procedure on the list - for
longer term we can decide on our next call, whether it's next week or
the one after that. (If I read the GNSO OPs right a proxy assignment
is not possible in this case.)

So: please let me know WITHIN 24 HOURS if you object to appointing
Avri as temporary replacement for the next council meeting on 13 July.

Thank you,

Tapani