[NCSG-EC] [Ext] Re: Election timeline

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Thu Jul 6 19:52:54 EEST 2017

Dear Tapani, all,

Giving this a go, please see draft timeline below:

10 July – Voter Check-in Begins
24 July – Nomination period Begins
07 Aug – Nomination Period Ends
12 Aug – Voter Check-in Ends
13 Aug – Deadline for Nomination Acceptance
14 Aug – Deadline for Candidate Statements
16 Aug – Voting Begins
30 Aug – Voting Ends
31 Aug – Results Announced

--
Many thanks,

Maryam Bakoshi
SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
Skype: Maryam.bakoshi.icann
Telephone: +44 7737698036