[NCSG-EC] [Ext] Re: Next EC call on Friday at 2000?

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Tue Jan 17 14:29:10 EET 2017

Dear all,

The spreadsheet has been updated. Please kindly review before the meeting on Friday at 2000 UTC

Many thanks,
--
Maryam Bakoshi
Secretariat Support – NCSG/NCUC/NPOC

From: NCSG-EC <ncsg-ec-bounces at lists.ncsg.is> on behalf of NCSG EC <ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is>
Date: Tuesday, 17 January 2017 at 08:34
To: Tapani Tarvainen <ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info>, NCSG EC <ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [NCSG-EC] Next EC call on Friday at 2000?

Hi all,

To save time, maybe we can all review and indicate our approvals/remarks in advance, and simply proceed to other items of the agenda unless there are some outstanding applications that must be considered over the call? It would be much more productive. It would be good if Maryam or Tapani could share a link with those applications.

I suggest some items for the agenda:

1. Establishing clear time-windows for response by the EC via e-mail to Chairs questions.

2. Deciding and making clear over what matters EC vote is always required: e.g., picking people for special programmes, travel slots, changing procedures, moving lists, etc - as now its confusing, and unproductive for our relationship as well:)

Best wishes,

Monika

Kind regards,

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Post-Doctoral Fellow @ Melbourne Law School |

The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

185 Pelham St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia I

Visiting Fellow @ Center for Media, Data and Society I

Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I

Representative @ Executive Committee I

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I