[NCSG-EC] Fwd: Urgent - ICANN Academy: Leadership Program & Pilot Chairing Skills Program

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Sat Jan 14 07:04:44 EET 2017

Hi Monica,

In this case the reaction window was short for me as well, I only got
request for endorsement from Gisella on Wednesday when I was offline
most of the day.

Of course ultimately the fault is still mine, I should have made it clear
to people that when registering for the program they should've notified
me separately so I would've known about them early on and been able to
bring the names to the EC earlier as well.

In general I will definitely try to make sure there's at least a week
of response time for all email questions.

Best,

Tapani

--
Tapani Tarvainen