[NCSG-EC] NCSG EC meeting with select Board members in AUH

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Fri Aug 25 12:20:03 EEST 2017

Dear EC,

As usual we're having a meeting with "select Board members", that's
normally GNSO appointees, now Becky and Markus but in this case we'd
obviously want Matthew as incoming there as well.

Question: do we want to keep this meeting officially closed as it's
been in the past?

Last time we kept it closed but invited all NCSG members to attend,
and I think it'd be best now, too - if we make it public it means CSG
&co can be there as well.

Opinions?

This is somewhat urgent meeting requests should be done by Sunday.

--
Tapani Tarvainen