[NCSG-EC] Please include all candidates in your emails and on the wiki

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Aug 15 18:31:45 EEST 2017

Dear Robin,

Thank you - he'd indeed been accidentally omitted from the list of
candidates. :-(

Of course one point of the wiki page is to let you and everybody
notice and point out any errors, thank you for being diligent.

I asked Maryam to fix the wiki page (done already) and wrote
to Michael.

--
Tapani Tarvainen