[NCSG-EC] [EC-NCSG] membership review procedures

Zalnieriute, Monika Monika.Zalnieriute at EUI.eu
Tue Apr 25 03:40:51 EEST 2017

Dear Robin,

This is great work!

I agree with Tapani that we can address the double voting in the election reform! The document looks great to me, I dont see any pressing issues either!

I also think that the provision for registering one's view in advance and long enough deadlines so people have time to react before going on vacation would be good options - we perhaps can discuss the details of the proposed time periods on the call? Shall we all make proposals?

Best wishes,

Monika

Kind regards,

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Post-Doctoral Fellow @ Melbourne Law School |

The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

185 Pelham St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia I

Visiting Fellow @ Center for Media, Data and Society I

Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I

Representative @ Executive Committee I

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I