[NCSG-EC] Fwd: fw: Matthew Shears is no longer with CDT Re: SSC Note

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Fri Apr 7 18:57:27 EEST 2017

Hi All,

Just a note, we didn't discuss this during the call, I forgot to bring it up but
all I was going to say that we don't need to do anything about it.

The only difference from Konstantinos' and other similar cases was that Matthew
was NCUC's representative in the Policy Committee as well as its Vice Chair,
but he resigned from those positions to even that issue became moot.

We could discuss these situations in general at some point, there're some
potential pitfalls there, but the acute situation is over.

Tapani