[Igf-team] Global IGF 2017 - NCSG

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Tue May 2 12:08:42 EEST 2017

Hi from the train to Zurich

A number of people have had questions about the workshop submission process so just in case this is helpful to the submitting person here’s a little info.  Where you have to add panelists the form says

Step 1: Please add your speakers to the system (a new window with form appears). Fill a form for each of them to create speaker profiles, ensuring the Biography and Speciality fields are completed.

The proposer does not see for sure that the speaker has been added to the proposal. The new window closes and you just have to trust they’re in there.  The form also says,

Important Note: If when adding your speaker, the system says that their email address already exists (the speaker might have been added by another proposer, for example), you can skip filling out a form for them and move on to the next speaker, or go directly to the next step if all speaker profiles have been provided.

The system did not actually say someone is in the system already until you completely insert all the information about the person and click enter, so in fact you can’t skip anything.

Further down the form you have to enter the email addresses of the speakers and then they will get a confirmation message when you press Submit.  After you’ve entered them into the system, you can tell them to go to http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/user/register <http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/user/register> and tweak their info to taste, upload a photo, and add a biography.

If you have any problems send a note to Luis at the secretariat, nice guy and ready to help.  He’s LBOBOGARCIA at unog.ch <mailto:LBOBOGARCIA at unog.ch>.

Best of luck

Bill