[Igf-team] Global IGF 2017 - NCSG

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sun Apr 30 16:37:57 EEST 2017

As for speakers, s there any interest in approaching the Canadian
Internet Registration Authority (CIRA). They have been very active at
the IGF. I don't know who they are sending this year but they would
definitely have things to say about how they are dealing with the
cybersecurity issues.

I am on their board of directors so I could make some inquiries.

Marita Moll