[NCSG-EL-REF] None of the Above

Grace Mutung'u nmutungu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 21:05:08 EEST 2017

Thank you Tapani for the explanation. Since I joined NCUC/NCSG, there have
been so many instances of candidates without competitors. I wonder whether
this is a problem that can be cured by the law (charter) or whether there
just needs to be more awareness to the membership about the elections
process?
Apart from the scenario described by David, to what extent should members
be "satisfied" about the candidate pool if they do not offer themselves for
candidacy? Maybe we should be looking at ways of making sure there are more
people offering themselves for candidacy.....

Grace Mutung'u
Skype: gracebomu
@Bomu
PGP ID : 0x33A3450F