[NCSG-EL-REF] None of the Above

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Jun 27 10:10:12 EEST 2017

On Jun 26 10:12, Robin Gross (robin at ipjustice.org) wrote:

> Perhaps simply a yes-no-abstain choice for each candidate would
> suffice? Then the x candidates with the most yes votes are winners
> (as long as they have more yes than no votes).

Hi Robin,

Could you clarify, are you suggesting we change our charter or
do you think that could actually be done without changing it?

Given that the charter now requires assigning votes to exactly N
candidates (where N is the number of available seats), I don't see how
that would work.

Tapani

--
Tapani Tarvainen