[NCSG Councillors] Council meeting attendance

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Thu Feb 16 20:56:06 EET 2023

Dear NCSG Council Representatives,

I would like to remind you of paragraph 3.3.1 of our Charter
that states that

"..., the NCSG GNSO Council Representatives will be responsible, where
  possible, for notifying the NCSG Chair with sufficient notice to allow
  the NCSG-EC, as required by those rules, to take advantage of such
  voting remedy provisions as provided by the GOP."

At the Council meeting today, we only had 4 of our 6 Council
Representatives present, with no proxies assigned, in the voting.
We really want to be able to give all the votes we are entitled to.

	Julf