[NCSG-ANTIABUSE] [Public Comment] Statistical Analysis of DNS Abuse in gTLDs (SADAG) Report

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 01:12:35 EEST 2017

Hi all,

I just created a google doc for drafting the NCSG comment on the report (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10K4cnqMrhRnF1mZFtBbQKpzGNMBcZv2OCjvly_8eYoQ/edit).
looking for more volunteers who want to participate in writing NCSG
comment. Dina has kindly offered her help, looking for more members to
participate.