[NCSG-PC] Review of the Draft Registry Service Provider (RSP) Handbook - New gTLD Program

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:42:46 EEST 2024

Hi everyone, just left my contributions there.

I did not analyze the Appendix thoroughly - gave a quick read to the "Main
RSP" questions to see if there was something that was of particular
importance, but nothing that warranted any major concern stood out (and the
other questions related to other services seemed to follow the same lines,
but these I just passed the eyes through and jumped to Appendix B and C).

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.nic.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>
Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.