[NCSG-PC] DUE TODAY Re: Review of the Draft Registry Service Provider (RSP) Handbook - New gTLD Program - DUE TODAY

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KathyKleiman.com
Mon Apr 22 16:01:01 EEST 2024

Hi Bolu,

Nice job!  I have followed Pedro in adding some comments and edits -
mostly for readable and flow.  Tx to you both and Emmanuel!!

*To Tomslin and PC, I believe this comment is due _today._ Once the
edits are incorporated, this is ready for submission!*

*Best, Kathy
*