[NCSG-PC] [Call for volunteers] Public Comment: Pilot Holistic Review Revised Draft Terms of Reference

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KathyKleiman.com
Tue Nov 21 01:52:53 EET 2023

Tx Tomslin, your email certainly woke me up!  I'm glad that you have
already asked Bolu to make some major changes to the comment.  All good
:-).

Best, Kathy