[NCSG-PC] Call for Volunteers: Continuous Improvement Program Community Coordination Group (CIP-CCG) Representative

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 22:22:31 EET 2023

Dear PC,

We received 4 expressions of interest to this call for volunteers to the
CIP-CCG. However, Caleb has since withdrawn his interest,leaving only the
following:

   1. John Gbadamosi
   2. Bruna
   3. Francis Amaning

Julf recommended that the candidates should describe their familiarity with
Organizational Reviews and knowledge of continuous improvement work inside
or outside of ICANN, and only John sent something, which wasn't a
description of his experience, but a description of the review.

We (The PC) need to select one of the candidates and inform staff of our
selection, since I believe they want to convene the team in December.
*The Ask*: Could each of you let me know what your selection is please?

Warmly,
Tomslin