[NCSG-PC] PSWG Informal Meeting with NCSG

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 21:06:47 EEST 2023

Hi all,
I also could do it on Monday at 5pm. Monday and Tuesday I plan to attend to Closed Generic session.

Regards,

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Director - MINKA DIGITAL ColombiaNPOC Policy Chair - NCSG/GNSO
Founding member - ISOC Colombia
Master IT candidate, UNAD
Registered Linux User No.533108.

Cel. +57 301 743 56 00