[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Public Comments on NomCom Review closes on May 29--extended to June 11

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Mon May 29 20:59:26 EEST 2023

HI All,

I just saw on the Public Comment page that ICANN has extended the Comment Period
through June 11.  It said Comments are closed on June 12.

I have added and reorganized the section on the new NomCom Standing Committee
and added in some of the concerns that Stephanie and Rafik had. Our concerns
were on the charter, the terms and the powers of the standing committee.  So
hope I have addressed all these concerns.

Also the creation of the standing committee is under questions 2 and not 3.
Question 3 is about the Charter itself.  So have reorganized our comment to
follow those lines

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail:Judith at jhellerstein.com    Website:www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In:www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide