[NCSG-PC] Feedback on the Draft Framework for Closed Generic gTLDs

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KathyKleiman.com
Fri Jul 21 19:31:59 EEST 2023

Certainly some important and fundamental concerns have been raised. We
are now evaluating what that means... and I can share this information
because our meetings are now open (as requested by the Community).

I second Tomslin call - there is still time for input.

Best, Kathy

NCSG Appointee to Closed Generics Facilitated Dialogue Group
(GNSO-ALAC-GAC)