[NCSG-PC] Feedback on the Draft Framework for Closed Generic gTLDs

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 02:55:42 EEST 2023

Hi NCSG,

Just letting you know that we didn't get any comments on the proposed
Closed Generics framework.

I understand from the council liaison to the group at the GNSO council
meeting today, that there is very little or no community support for the
framework, based on the comments the team has received. So, if any of you
feels strongly one way othe the other about this framework, there is still
time to put it down on the document here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RC1Ev4YYcBw-_wO8K9J5YJ9Nbd39Hpi63pRcDaIzPTU/edit

Warmly,
Tomslin
NCSG Policy Chair