[NCSG-PC] [PC-NCSG] Health Identifiers Concerns/Comments - deadline tomorrow!

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sun Jan 22 20:43:31 EET 2017

I fully support these comments as well. Publicly recording my personal thanks to you, Kathy, for taking the time and making the effort to write this response to that infantile document that ICANN staff for some reason had the resources to produce. Thanks again.

Ayden Férdeline
[linkedin.com/in/ferdeline](http://www.linkedin.com/in/ferdeline)