[NCSG-EC] ICANN79 Information

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 18:02:16 EET 2024

Thank you Andrea,

For NCSG session, we haven't invited anybody else yet? Can we invite CPH
(Reg) to discuss DNS abuse with us? That could be a PC segment as well.
Have we set up meetings with other stakeholders and constituencies? A
meeting with ALAC would be good to see where we align and what their plans
are. Also I think ASO doesn't know what we do much, so inviting Herve and a
few others would be great. I also don't mind talking to SSAC to tell them
about our concerns with their letters and requests that undermine
user privacy.
I see that we have a meeting with the Board. It would be good to tell the
Board what we are up to and what our concerns are with their most recent
resolutions.

Farzaneh