[NCSG-EC] RESPONSE REQUESTED-ICANN79 Breakfast with GNSO Appointed Board Members

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Wed Jan 31 17:08:02 EET 2024

Hello all,

One of the takeaways from the NCPH Day Zero meeting in Hamburg was to try to schedule a breakfast with ICANN Board Members at ICANN Public Meetings. I have reached out to Board Ops and a breakfast with the GNSO appointed Board Members, Becky Burr and Chris Buckridge, is possible.

I can work with Board Ops to find a day that works for both Becky and Chris. Are there specific days that would work for the NCPH Executive team?

I look forward to your response so we can get this scheduled.

Thanks!
Andrea Glandon
Policy Operations Coordinator
Skype ID:  acglandon76