[NCSG-EC] ICANN78 Day 0 (NCPH day) agenda

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Sat Sep 16 10:18:34 EEST 2023

Here is the draft agenda for the NCPH day in Hamburg.

By then we need to have a clear position on the possible GNSO Holistic
Review (anything from "we are strongly against any rebalancing" to
"we don't think this whole NCPH thing is working, and we should
get rid of it"), and of course have a clear, well-prepared position
with regards to the Board Seat 14 procedure.

	Julf