[NCSG-EC] [NCSG-PC] Board seat 14 mediation - participants?

Akinremi Peter Taiwo compsoftnet at gmail.com
Wed May 10 08:55:27 EEST 2023

Thanks Bruna.

I was there during the interview. That was why I said our response should
be the previous stance. We didn't find their candidate suitable.

Since CSG has called for mediation and refused to accommodate other names
for the board seat, so a strategy would be suggesting a neutral committee
to interview the incumbent and their candidate. And that will also help
guide the notion that the incumbent did not perform well.

Regards.