[NCSG-EC] NCUC representatives to the NCSG Executive Committee

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Fri Dec 8 15:58:44 EET 2023

Congratulations and welcome to the NCSG EC, Farzaneh, and welcome to the
NCSG PC, Raymond!

I would like to extend my warmest thanks to Robin for her long and
excellent service on the EC, and peter and Liz for their service
on the PC - many, many thanks!

	Julf