[NCSG-EC] Fwd: REMINDER | GNSO Chair 2023 Election Timeline

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 15:54:16 EEST 2023

It depends on what was the agreement with the CSG. Last year they claimed
some sort of new agreement too in order to elect Makr and/or John, and we
said it would be ok to elect John but @Tomslin Samme-Nlar
<mesumbeslin at gmail.com> would put his name up for vice-chair or chair in
the coming year.

On Mon, Aug 14, 2023 at 2:45 PM Johan Helsingius via NCSG-EC <
ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> Do we issue a call for candidates, or do we just come up with a
> couple of suggestions?
>
>         Julf

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype: