[NCSG-SubPro] NCSG Response to GAC-GNSO Consultation on Closed Generics

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 13:25:48 EET 2022

Hi all,

As a follow-up to my previous email regarding the board's proposed
facilitated dialogue between GAC and GNSO council, I have created this
Google doc [
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1buufalOjubifqZJoPLqF4wBaIUxHKLWor7NvILtnrKg/edit?usp=sharing
] to capture our response to this proposal in the form of a letter to the
council small team on Closed Generics.

Inputs to the document are welcomed and for your convenience, attached
again is the letter from the board and the accompanying framing paper.

Regards,
Tomslin