[NCSG-SubPro] NCSG Response to the proposed GAC-GNSO Consultation on Closed Generics

陳曼茹 Manju Chen manju at nii.org.tw
Tue Apr 12 06:04:11 EEST 2022

Hi all,

As discussed per yesterday's policy call, I've drafted our formal response
to be sent to the Council (and the Board?)

You can find the statement here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1buufalOjubifqZJoPLqF4wBaIUxHKLWor7NvILtnrKg/edit?usp=sharing

Feedbacks and suggestions are welcome and will be highly appreciated!

Best,
Manju