[NCSG-PC] Board Seat 14 Nomination Procedures and Timeline

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Wed Mar 29 15:32:00 EEST 2023

Dear Julf,

Thank you for this suggestion.  I am "on the mend" as they say.  Rafik is a well known ICANNer with GNSO experience and we appreciate that you have added him to the list.  I reply as soon as possible once we have discussed this as a team.

With kind regards,

Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-704-0408, Skype:  LSSchulman
lschulman at inta.org, www.inta.org