[NCSG-PC] IANA IFR

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 00:23:29 EET 2023

Thanks Peter for bringing this up. I completely missed it with the Cancún
meeting and all. I will send to the members list for a call for comments.

For a bit of background for the benefit of all here, I was the Co-chair of
the joint ccNSO-gNSO IFR team that proposed some of these Bylaw changes. So
if anyone has questions,  I am happy to answer them.

Warmly,
Tomslin