[NCSG-PC] [NCSG-EC] Questions to the board

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Mon Mar 13 02:06:50 EET 2023

Thanks Bruna, I agree with most of your points. The questions are
already in priority order, and the assumption is that there won't
be time for very many of them. It was expressed that we'd rather
have too many questions than cull ones, as the written questions
still send a message to the board.

Some questions are there only because NPOC felt very strongly about
them.

	Julf