[NCSG-PC] Final Report from the EPDP on Specific Curative Rights Protections for IGOs

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 06:40:51 EET 2023

 Dear members,

My apologies for picking this up late since it came just before I went on
Christmas break but ICANN is seeking community feedback on the Final Report
from the EPDP on Specific Curative Rights Protections for IGOs. The due
date for the comment proceeding is 16 January 2023, so only 11 days remain.

If anyone would like to volunteer to quickly draft an NCSG response, please
contact me offlist. More information about the Final Report from the EPDP
on Specific Curative Rights Protections for IGOs can be found at
https://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/proceeding/final-report-from-the-epdp-on-specific-curative-rights-protections-for-igos-28-11-2022

Warmly,
Tomslin
@LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/