[NCSG-PC] ICANN76 Stakeholders/Board sessions

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Sat Feb 18 20:05:50 EET 2023

Hi,

I note that Paul is specifically asking for someone from Non-commercial
(and Contracted Parties). I guess it has to be a council member...

	Julf

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [council] [gnso-chairs] PLEASE READ - ICANN76
Stakeholders/Board sessions
Date: 	Sat, 18 Feb 2023 12:13:53 +0000
From: 	Paul McGrady via council <council at gnso.icann.org>
To: 	Mark W. Datysgeld <mark at governanceprimer.com>, Steve Chan
<steve.chan at icann.org>, Sebastien at registry.godaddy
<Sebastien at registry.godaddy>, COUNCIL at GNSO.ICANN.ORG
<council at gnso.icann.org>, GNSO-Chairs <gnso-chairs at icann.org>,
gnso-secs at icann.org <gnso-secs at icann.org>

*Disclaimers:*

*Subject to a final greenlight from Council Leadership to proceed.*

*Written early in the morning on a Saturday – forgive typos*.

Thanks Mark!

All, it would be great to have 1 or 2 more so that we are sure to get a
full range of eyes on this, especially helpful if they were
Non-commercial and Contracted Parties voices to round us out.  Special
request that Jeff join the team as this is a question from the GAC.
Also, if you don’t have time to participate on the bespoke small team
but have thoughts on Tripti’s question, please do put your comments into
the document (diamonds in the rough welcome – the team can polish later).

Best,

Paul