[NCSG-PC] Call for Volunteer: GNSO Guidance Process (GGP) Initiation Request for Applicant Support

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 03:12:07 EEST 2022

Hi PC members,

The deadline for this is now past and the only volunteer who submitted an
interest in this is *Rafik Dammak*

If there are no objections, I will submit his name to staff as our
representative to the GGP. Please let me know by the end of the week since
we're expected to submit the name of the rep next week.

Warmly,
Tomslin