[NCSG-PC] [VOTE - URGENT] NCSG Rep to GNSO Standing Selection Committee (SSC)

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 22:09:20 EEST 2022

Dear PC,

Today is the last day to receive EOIs and we now have 4 candidates
(statements all forwarded):

1. David Cake
2. Arsene Tungali
3. Stephen Dakyi
4. Hago Dafalla

Considering that Olivier hasn't yet responded to Julf whether he'd like to
continue or not, can we have PC members vote for the candidates with a 1st
and 2nd preference, in case we have to send two names to staff please?
I'll appreciate it if we can do this by Tuesday 18 October so that Julf can
get back to staff ASAP.

Warmly,
Tomslin
@LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/