[NCSG-PC] SSC - Fellowship - Mentor and Selection Committee

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 00:34:37 EET 2022

Thanks, Julf.
Based on the responses and PC members' votes, I recommend we appoint Arsene
and David to the SSC. I know there was opposition to both being appointed
but let's go with the top 2.  So, let me know by 7th December 2022 if you
object to this.

Warmly,
Tomslin
@LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/