[NCSG-PC] [Extension - Call for Candidates] NCSG Rep to GNSO Standing Selection Committee (SSC)

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Mon Nov 21 17:13:44 EET 2022

And now, two weeks later, still no new responses? I think we have to
declare that people have had ample chance to express their opinion, and
just make a decision.

	Julf