[NCSG-PC] [Public Comment] Proposed Updates to the GNSO Operating Procedures

陳曼茹 Manju Chen manju at nii.org.tw
Tue Nov 1 15:28:20 EET 2022

Hi all,

I've drafted the NCSG's response to this public comment proceeding as below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-ZZve3prca6ox4VsG094mLNmtW8JOhSpArchVQLMXxM/edit?usp=sharing

You'll find it's a rather short one as we support the recommendations in
general. We also emphasize the need to ask more specific questions to
participants in their SOIs when they're requesting to participate in
specific GNSO activities.

Any comments and feedback are highly appreciated and welcome!

Best,
Manju

On Thu, Oct 6, 2022 at 3:53 AM Tomslin Samme-Nlar <mesumbeslin at gmail.com>