[NCSG-PC] Side-meetings at ICANN 74

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue May 17 15:48:27 EEST 2022

Hi,

Yes Bruna, these dialogues are going to be very useful even if it's just
reminding GAC of our existence. A few months ago during a meeting with the
Board, Manal also expressed interest to have an informational meeting. We
tell them about NCSG and our plans, ask them about their letter to the
Board about closed generics, give them our opinion and generally have a
chat. We have done these meetings before in 2017 and 2018 and GAC members
found it useful. It even sparked some interesting conversation. Let's
rekindle that spark.

Farzaneh