[NCSG-PC] Side-meetings at ICANN 74

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue May 17 15:21:42 EEST 2022

Dear all,

Hope you are well!

I just wanted to let you know that im going to reach out to the CSG and the
GAC for possible small meetings onsite during ICANN 74.

We have been discussing this possibility/need for a while now and I think
we should take some advantage from the onsite interactions in The Hague!
Please let me know if you have any suggestions of topics for discussion
with both groups.

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Visiting Researcher (Gastwissenschaftlerin) | Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin
für Sozialforschung (WZB) <https://wzb.eu/en>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos