[NCSG-PC] Should we invite SubPro ODP team to our Policy Call?

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Sun May 8 14:00:28 EEST 2022

Hi PC and subpro-listers,

In addition to my update email to the general mailing list, also note that
the SubPro ODP team has said that they are available to have sessions with
those groups (as well as ACs) during ICANN 74 should any of them want to
schedule that in their sessions.
Let me know please whether you think it would be a good idea to invite them
to our policy call during ICANN74.

Warmly,
Tomslin
@LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/