[NCSG-PC] March PC Call proposed agenda

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 16:37:51 EET 2022

I agree it would be great to have Kathy provide some background on the
topic to start the conversation. I think it will also help fairly new folks
be empowered to contribute to the conversation.

@Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca> also check out this
blogpost
<https://circleid.com/posts/20200216_icann_do_not_allow_closed_new_gtlds_with_generic_strings>
by George Sadowsky, it might help with why it is coming to council. In a
nutshell, the decision by the board to not accept closed generics in the
last round was not a consensus policy.

Tomslin
@Twitter: https://twitter.com/tomsleen
@LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/