[NCSG-PC] NCSG ICANN74 Discussion Topics

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Thu Jun 9 23:14:21 EEST 2022

Very helpful, Tomslin!
________________________________
From: Tomslin Samme-Nlar <mesumbeslin at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2022 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: NCSG ICANN74 Discussion Topics

+ Rafik

On Wed, 8 June 2022, 22:32 Tomslin Samme-Nlar, <mesumbeslin at gmail.com<mailto:mesumbeslin at gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi everyone,

During the ICANN73 APAC readout which Rafik and I attended, we liked the way some communities summarized topics of interest to their membership and we  thought it might be helpful to develop a single, short document with slides for each topic of interest to NCSG with 2 to 5 bullet points under each which represents our existing positions on these topics.

I thought I'd do it sooner, but I only got around to set up a Google doc to collect these positions now before our policy meeting next week. Can I request you all subject experts to please provide your inputs to the attached document? You can provide a few bullet points under multiple topics. I will then take these and convert to slides which I have begun working on as well.

Here below is the link. I appreciate that folks might be busy preparing for travel and all, but if you get a moment today or tomorrow, please do have a look at the document and provide your input.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B2adtzkq-GDVEcP4JXcNQUNEIA1FslNY_5W_0ycjQ_g/edit?usp=sharing

I look forward to your contributions.
Warmly,
Tomslin