[NCSG-PC] FW: 10-minute REMINDER: NCSG Policy Call | 21 February at 11:30 UTC

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 13:26:11 EET 2022

Just to remind folks that our policy call is today and starting in t-4 min!

On Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 12:24 PM Brenda Brewer <brenda.brewer at icann.org>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>

> A kind reminder of the NCSG Monthly Policy call on Monday, 21 February at
> 11:30 UTC starting in 10 minutes.
>

> Today’s agenda:
> 1.     Welcome & Introduction
>
> 2.     Update from the Council Action Decision Radar
>
>             3.     A look at what was on the GNSO Council Agenda
>
> 4.     Discussion: System for Standardised Access & Disclosure (SSAD) ODP
> & Next Steps
>
> a.     The SSAD Operational Design Assessment (ODA) report has now been
> published and the council has formed a small team of councillors and some
> EPDP members to analyse the ODA and provide its expertise and perspectives
> to help inform the Council’s deliberations on potential next steps and its
> engagement with the ICANN Board. Should NCSG consider a formal response to
> the board based on the findings in the ODA?
>
> 5.     Discussion: NCSG Priorities – There are many policy and
> operational issues under discussion now at ICANN. Here, NCSG leadership
> will facilitate a discussion which attempts to prioritize them, decide what
> it can focus on considering the limited volunteer hands available.
>
> 6.     Administrative updates & any other business
>
> a.     DNS abuse meeting request from the contracted party house on
> topics: trusted notifier expectations and malicious vs. compromised domains.
>

> b.     ICANN73 meeting
>

> Best,
>
> Brenda
>

> *From: *Brenda Brewer <brenda.brewer at icann.org>
> *Date: *Monday, February 14, 2022 at 2:43 PM
> *To: *"ncsg-pc at lists.ncsg.is" <ncsg-pc at lists.ncsg.is>, NCSG List <
> NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
> *Cc: *Brenda Brewer <brenda.brewer at icann.org>, Andrea Glandon <
> andrea.glandon at icann.org>
> *Subject: *NCSG Policy Call | 21 February at 11:30 UTC
>

> Good day all,
>

> *Please join the NCSG Monthly Policy call on Monday, 21 February at 11:30
> UTC.* Additional time zone support here
> <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=NCSG+Policy+Call&iso=20220221T1130&p1=1440&ah=1&am=30>.
> The join details are attached and noted here for your convenience.  Thank
> you.
>

> Join Zoom Meeting:*https://icann.zoom.us/j/98878189584?pwd=ZVpkSVVuaXVqeGRMelNEWW1LMkxQUT09
> <https://icann.zoom.us/j/98878189584?pwd=ZVpkSVVuaXVqeGRMelNEWW1LMkxQUT09>*
>

> Meeting ID: 988 7818 9584
>
> Passcode: i!y7.qx+11
>

> One tap mobile
>
> +16699006833,,98878189584#,,,,,,0#,,7740925615# US (San Jose)
>
> +12532158782,,98878189584#,,,,,,0#,,7740925615# US (Tacoma)
>

> Best,
>
> Brenda & Andrea

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Visiting Researcher (Gastwissenschaftlerin) | Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin
für Sozialforschung (WZB) <https://wzb.eu/en>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos