[NCSG-PC] ICANN 73 - Get ready and request for inputs for our meeting with the board.

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 21:19:48 EET 2022

Hello all,

Our discussion topics for the meeting with the Board are due tomorrow. I
have sent this email about a week ago to the list and would really
appreciate it if anyone has suggestions of topics.

Just as a suggestion, and as we see things pop up prior to the meeting, id
say that two potential topics would be SSAD Implementation and the next
gTLDs round, but we still need to structure our questions on these two.
Anything else ?

Best,
Bruna

bruna.mrtns at gmail.com