[NCSG-PC] [ncsg-dns-abuse-wg] ACTION REQUEST: Doodle-Discuss DNS Security Threats before a meeting with CPH

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 20:43:55 EET 2022

I will surely send this to the main list, Farz! But just like last time I
will do a little explanation beforehand :)

thanks for the reminder btw! (and thanks, Brenda for sending it here)

On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 7:11 PM farzaneh badii via ncsg-dns-abuse-wg <
ncsg-dns-abuse-wg at icann.org> wrote:

> Thanks Brenda,
>
> Bruna, there maybe some people wanting to attend the meeting that don’t
> belong to this small group. Can we share the poll with the NCSG membership
> mailing list? Thanks
>
> On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 11:04 AM Brenda Brewer via ncsg-dns-abuse-wg <
> ncsg-dns-abuse-wg at icann.org> wrote:
>
>> Dear NCSG PC and DNS Abuse Working Group,
>>

>> Please see the doodle poll,
>> https://doodle.com/poll/vkzgbnsppn8nixm4?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link
>> and select your available times for a meeting to discuss DNS Security
>> Threats before a meeting with CPH.  We have a quick turn around on this
>> doodle.  Your timely response is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
>>

>> Best,
>>
>> Andrea and Brenda

> Farzaneh

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Visiting Researcher (Gastwissenschaftlerin) | Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin
für Sozialforschung (WZB) <https://wzb.eu/en>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos