[NCSG-PC] Fwd: CPH/NCSG Dialogue on DNS Security Threats

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 02:41:08 EET 2022

I see that the proposed topics of discussion are:

*trusted notifier expectations and malicious vs. compromised domains.*

Do we want to first tease out what this means to us before the meeting date
on the members mailing list? Personally, I don't even know what these are
supposed to mean.

Is there a policy committee member who would like to lead this discussion?
I know Akinremi volunteered last year to lead this but he may be
overwhelmed now with the multiple working groups and committees he is
leading.

Tomslin